This is Assisted Living with the accent on Living.
Whether you now live in Marietta, Sandy Springs, GA, inside or outside greater Atlanta or even in another state you’ll find all that you need here for a Sterling Life.
At Sterling Estates of East Cobb, near Sandy Springs, GA, you’ll get the appropriate level of assistance from a highly supportive staff while engaging in a lifestyle that allows you independence, opportunity for personal growth, and enhanced wellness. You can create a Sterling Life here—a life filled with hope and happiness.
If you’d like to learn more about life at Sterling Estates or arrange an appointment, click here to contact us online or call 1-678-946-4454.
Assisted Living Features
- Medication monitoring, as well as assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other activities of daily living, as necessary
- 3 meals daily with restaurant-style service, overlooking our lavish courtyard and elegant terrace
- Rental fee inclusive of all utilities and cable, except telephone
- Emergency notification systems with personal pendants & bathroom pull-cords
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service, as well as personal laundry
- Laundry facilities available for residents’ personal use
- Temperature-controlled storage available
- Small pets are more than welcome (we love them, too)
Feels Like Home
The Main Residence is in the middle of ten landscaped acres, and surrounded by fourteen cottage homes. Common spaces include a variety of different rooms and areas for social interaction, relaxation, meaningful activities, and learning.Close
From our spacious Salon to our outdoor gardens, Sterling Estates offers comfort and convenience to its Assisted Living residents. We invite local organizations from choirs to theater and civic organizations to hold performances, activities and meetings in our spacious common areas. On a regular basis, we take our residents to events of interest such as plays, concerts and other community events throughout the greater Atlanta area.Close
We encourage and empower each Assisted Living resident at Sterling Estates to stay active and independent. Our Wellness Center is a 5,000 square foot hub of activity that is designed, programmed, and staffed to enhance each resident’s physical well-being. Included are an indoor pool, workout area, locker rooms, and wellness room. To learn more about our Sterling Way wellness programs, click here.Close
Indoor, Heated Saltwater Aerobic Pool
Our indoor, heated, saltwater aerobic pool offer residents the health and rehab benefits of aquatic therapy. The elimination of fear of falling while exercising along with the weightlessness experienced are two of the reasons why seniors benefit so greatly from aquatic exercise. The saltwater is also better than chlorinated pools for seniors’ sensitive skin. While all residents benefit from participation, those who experience some of the most dramatic health improvements are sometimes the ones who haven’t been in a pool in years.Close
Individual and group exercise programs are offered by our trained staff and focus on each resident’s own particular needs. Whether it’s a group chair exercise class, fall prevention and conditioning classes, or a more individualized regimen, we are committed to helping you take control of your own health and well-being. To learn more about our Sterling Way exercise programs, click here.Close
Dining & Nutrition
Eating well at Sterling Estates is all about fresh, colorful food, our chef’s culinary creativity, and dining with friends and family. Our dietary staff prepares meals to meet individual dietary requirements, foster high energy levels, and boost immunity. To learn more about the Sterling dining experience for Assisted Living residents, click here.Close
Other Community Amenities
- Hair Salon
- Nurse on staff
- Casual Café for dining alternatives
- Community kitchen, outdoor grill, and private dining room for family gatherings and special occasions
- Lavish landscaping with fountain and English Courtyard, raised-bed planting gardens and walking paths
- Full calendar of educational, spiritual, wellness, and social programs
- Click here to view our monthly Activity Calendar
- Scheduled transportation in a 10-mile radius
|Age||New - Opened August 2012||14 years old|
|Green Space||2.5 Acres||Minimal|
|Wellness Center||$1 Million-5,000 s.f.||Very Limited|
|Indoor, Heated Aerobic Pool||Yes||None|
|Local Ownership & Management||Yes||One|
If you’d like to discuss the many advantages to a Sterling Life, and our Assisted Living services near Sandy Springs, GA, click here to contact us online or call 1-678-946-4454.